The main business of BORA Ltd is in the field of waste water treatment: residential waste water treatment plants and treatment of waste water from the food processing industry and from livestock farms.
BORA carries out the following activities:
The company elaborates full working designs for the construction of waste water treatment plants:
-construction drawings for the facilities
-mechanical and structural design of the facilities
-installation drawings for the equipment
-automation management projects
-designs of all communications for the site of the waste water treatment plant. Designer supervision for the execution of tasks;
- Commissioning and technological tuning;
- Staff training;
- Elaborations of impact assessment studies;
- Preparation of tender documentation; Supply of equipment;
- Consultancy services for international projects.
BORA guarantees perfect customer service with priorities including:
- taking into account the requirements and demands of the client;
- meeting the agreed deadlines;
- ensuring the high quality of the services provided;
Our key business principle is to take full ownership of the project deliverables under the respective contract, from its assignment to its completion. During the whole process, we assist the client with all necessary coordination efforts, tender procedures, expert’s opinions, etc. We have established a working process which ensures a constant and comprehensive information flow to the client at all stages of the project and allows for on-going adjustments and changes.